With the end of the school year also comes end of the year gifts for teachers, aides, bus drivers, and many others who have helped throughout the school year.
I love having my Cameo to help me create a personalized gift to show my appreciation.
I cut my stencil from Oracal 651 vinyl, apply it to my clean surface and then apply my Etchall cream. I let my etching cream sit on my object for 20-30 minutes, scrape off the excess & put it back in the bottle. I love the fact that Etchall cream is reuasable!
I always pick up a new tip when I’m doing a project….
Today’s tip….. even when you are rushing, don’t forget the painters tape on the edges of your vinyl to prevent any of the etching cream from oozing off the edges of the vinyl & touching the glass in a place you don’t want etched.
I hope you explore all the different possibilities that you can create with your Cameo machine!
Enjoy creating today!
Welcome to our No Worries Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our new Seasonal Expressions II catalog with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants. If you are visiting from Haley’s blog then you are on the right track, if not please start at the CTMH Blog Challenge and Support Group Blog Hop Guidelines beginning with our hostess Carol. Next check out Diana’s blog.
Here is one of the cards that I have created using the No Worries paper pack and Card making stamp set.
This is such a fun collection for summer and one of my favorites!
I have created my July monthly card kit featuring this No Worries paper pack and the No Worries card making stamp set & Thin cuts.
You can find more information on my monthly card kits HERE.
Your next stop on the blog hop is Diane’s blog.
I hope you enjoy seeing all the neat ideas created using this fabulous No Worries collection by Close to My Heart.
You can find all of these amazing products on my website HERE.
This month I chose to work with the CTMH No Worries paper pack and the No Worries card making stamp set with the Thin Cuts.
I am absolutely in love with this beach themed paper pack and have to admit that I have ordered several packs just to have on hand.
The No Worries card kit is available with 2 options:
1 – Without the Thin Cuts – $30
2 – With the Thin Cuts included – $43
When you receive my monthly card kit, you get:
– Instructions to create 4 different card designs featuring Close to My Heart product
– Supplies to create 1 each of the 4 designs
– Supply list to re-create each design
– Stamp set (and thin cuts by choice) used to create monthly kit
– Flat rate priority shipping
Invoices will be sent to your email from Square.com.
*CTMH consultants are welcome to purchase the monthly card kit instructions as well. Cost is $10.00 and a digital copy of the instructions will be emailed to you, no physical product will be sent.
There are two ways to get this monthly card kit:
- Each month you can contact me to order the kit that has been created.
- You can join in the group of Card club members that sign up for a 6 month commitment and get extra benefits along the way.
Are you interested in being a Card Club Member? What do you get?
Card Club members commit to a 6 month term and get more benefits for their commitment.
Members will automatically be sent the card kit I have created each month for the 6 month term. No more missing a Facebook post or email with my monthly announcement.
As a member, you will click “store” on the payment information on your first Square invoice & I will charge members on the 20th of each month for the next month’s card kit.
What you get as a member:
- Monthly card kit will be a base price of $30* or less each month.
- Your kit will include a CTMH stamp set (typical retail value of $9.95-$13.95)**
You can choose to have the Thin Cuts bundle (if available) included with your kit for the cost of the bundle – see below.
- Supplies to make 1 each of the 4 card designs created by EllyMae
- Instructions to duplicate the card designs
- Priority flat rate shipping
- Special goodies will be given out to club members during the term
(ex. Free sequins, sparkles, extra goodies, small stamps, etc.) ***
- At the end of 6 months, those that fulfill the term will receive a free gift from me ***
- (1) FREE Annual catalog included in your card kit ***
(new catalogs come out August 2017)
- (1) FREE of each Seasonal or Holiday Expression that is released ***
Each month I feature a new paper pack & stamp set to use in my monthly kits.
Please let me know if you would like to order this month’s card kit at firstname.lastname@example.org.