New! I’ve just released the a new Silhouette Curio class on my Teachable site!
Etched Acrylic Decor with the Silhouette Curio
Not only do we set up to etch on acrylic, but I also share how to cut adhesive vinyl on the Curio and why I added it onto this project.
Check it out
and join me in this class to create a unique décor item and learn more about the Silhouette Curio!
I am also including the list of supplies that I used in the class if you’d like to create along with me.
Affiliate links may be present in the below and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. What that means is that I may receive compensation if you purchase through the links I have provided. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher but I may get compensated for sharing.
– Silhouette Curio machine
– Silhouette Etching tool – use code 10OFF to save 10% at Silhouette America
– Silhouette black blade (ratchet) or premium blade – if cutting vinyl with the Curio
– (2) Silhouette Curio cutting mats – Very important! – 1 mat for cutting & 1 mat for etching
**Cutting adhesive vinyl can also be done on a Cameo or Portrait, but the class will show cutting with the Curio
– Double sided tape from Craft Chameleon
– Beach Blessing design by Deborah Stine – Design #62386
– Rope Frames Circle by Snapdragon Snippets – Design #30736
– Curio Etching Kit by Craft Chameleon
Kit includes: (3) 5” Round Acrylic discs, (1) Curio Etching 5” round template, (1) Diamond Tip Reamer, (1) twine, (3) 6”x 6” adhesive vinyl – random colors/patterns
– Transfer Tape
Optional: Adhesive vinyl of color choice
– Digital Calipers – highly recommend
Check out all 11 Curio classes on my Teachable site HERE.
As well as all available Silhouette classes HERE.
And…. for those who’ve read this far I’ll give a little hint – I have 1 more Silhouette class releasing very soon too!
I’d love to see what you are creating with your Silhouette software & machines!
Feel free to post on my Facebook group at
Silhouette Secrets with EllyMae.
Save this for future reference by pinning the image below.
THANK YOU for your support! How can you help? Click HERE & buy a coffee.
Every little bit helps with the cost of running the site.
Or if you are looking for more in-depth, step-by-step classes, check out all of my online Silhouette classes on my Teachable site HERE.