In this month’s new video on the Artesprix YouTube channel, I used the help of my Silhouette Cameo 4 to create a decorative metal panel.
I cannot hand letter worth a darn.
So I called on my sweet Cameo 4 and let it do the work for me.
I am having so much fun just being creative and brainstorming what kinds of projects to create with the Artesprix products! Each month is a new creative burst of “let’s see what happens”.
Check out the new video HERE on the Artesprix YouTube channel.
Affiliate links may be present in the following blog post and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Artesprix Sublimation Supplies
Here is a list of the supplies I mentioned and demonstrated in the new YouTube video:
– Live Love Craft by Cali Arroyo – Design #223176
– Summer Vibes Only by Graphic House Design – Design #292836
– Artesprix Sublimation Markers
– Artesprix Sublimation Paints
– Artesprix Sublimation Decorative Metal Panel
– Artesprix Siliconized Protective Paper
– Artesprix Heat Tape
– Artesprix Protective Mat
– Artesprix Color Mixing Chart can be found HERE
– Siser Heat Press or another heat source to reaches 400 degrees F
– Other supplies: paper towels, copy paper, pencil, scissors
Optional for additional demos:
– Silhouette Cameo 4 (or other cutting machine that sketches)
– Silhouette Type B Pen Holder
I’ll be sharing more so make sure to follow Artesprix on social media to see more projects!
Artesprix YouTube channel
Artesprix Facebook Page
Artesprix Iron-on-Ink Inspirational Group
Save this for future reference by pinning the image below.
THANK YOU for your support! How can you help? Click HERE & buy a coffee.
Every little bit helps with the cost of running the site.
Looking for more in-depth, step-by-step classes, check out all of my online Silhouette classes on my Teachable site HERE.