This is not something I do often, well in fact, it’s the first time ever!
I just published one of my step-by-step Silhouette Curio classes to the
Silhouette Secrets+ YouTube channel.
It can also be found for Free on my Silhouette Secrets+ Teachable site HERE, if you prefer not to watch through YouTube.
This is a rare “wild hair” because classes take a lot of time to develop, test, record, and edit.
But, why not mix things up a bit this year!
If you have a Curio, this is a fun project to do!
This is the full, step-by-step course. Nothing is left out or skipped over to shorten it for YouTube release. I share so many tips to working with the Curio in this video, it would be hard to chop it up.
In fact, I edited the videos again to add 2 bonus videos to the end so you can see it all exactly as I created it.
The full class is 1 hour and 30 minutes long and you can view it all!
Affiliate links may be present in the below and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. What that means is that I may receive compensation if you purchase through the links I have provided. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher but I may get compensated for sharing.
These are the supplies I used in this class to create these chalkboards:
– Silhouette Curio machine, Silhouette small base cutting mat, Curio platforms and base
– Chalkboard sign – Michaels – 6.6” square, arrow shape, rectangle shape
Michaels bulk chalkboard options – rectangle 8 pk, arrow 8 pk, Square 8 pk
NOTE: chalkboards can vary in thickness – it needs to be under 5 mm thick & fit on the Curio base
No frames or borders. Remove any twine attached.
– Create by Cali Arroyo – Design #215617
– Bistro Chalk Marker by Marvy Uchida White
– Optional: Bistro Markers Colors – Fluorescent, Primary
– Silhouette Pen Holder Type A – Silhouette America, Amazon
– Digital Calipers – highly recommend for Curio projects
– Ruler with mm
– White Chalk
– Clean Towel
– Notepad & pen
– Optional designs also featured: Design #317171, Design #404761, Design #304784,
Design #400058, Design #229894, Design #154513
– Optional: extra twine, scissors
I hope you’ll join me in creating fabulous projects with your Silhouette Curio!
Find all the Silhouette Curio classes on my Teachable site HERE.
Save this for future reference by pinning the image below.
Find the video on the Silhouette Secrets+ YouTube channel
or on my
Silhouette Secrets+ Teachable website.
THANK YOU for your support! How can you help? Click HERE & buy a coffee.
Every little bit helps with the cost of running the site.