Affiliate links may be present in the following blog post and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you know that the Silhouette Design Store has a new free file every week?
In today’s video tutorial on the Silhouette Secrets+ YouTube channel, I am sharing how you can take a design and using some of the tools in Silhouette Studio, alter the design to fit your needs.
This file is a Mother’s Day Flower Card file
and I changed it up to be a Hello card.
– Mother’s Day Flower Card by Silhouette – Design #436258
– Daisy Flower Frame by Sweet Elise – Design #59629
– Sharpie Pen font by Flycatcher Design – Design #299019
– Recollections Pink Button Cardstock Pack
– Recollections Dreamy Cardstock Pack
– Recollections White Cardstock
– Tombow Mono Liquid Glue – Michaels or Amazon
Check out the new video tutorial HERE on the Silhouette Secrets+ YouTube channel.
And check out Part 2 of Make Your Designs Go Farther HERE
Here are more resources on each of the tools in the Silhouette Studio software that I used for this tutorial:
– Release and Make Compound Path
– Fill Color Panel
– Line Color
– QAT – Quick Access Toolbar
– Text Style Panel
I love all the possibilities in the Silhouette Studio software!
Save this for future reference by pinning the image below.
THANK YOU for your support! How can you help? Click HERE & buy a coffee.
Every little bit helps with the cost of running the site.
Looking for more in-depth, step-by-step classes, check out all of my online Silhouette classes on my Teachable site HERE.